Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Top 10 Allergy Quotes (hard to find!)



Just thought we’d do something different today and give everyone a few well deserved laughs!!

”I used to wake up at 4 A.M. and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I tried to find out what sort of allergy I had but finally came to the conclusion that it must be an allergy to consciousness”.
- James Thurber

“The difference between an itch and an allergy is about one hundred bucks.”
- Anonymous

“Every season can be allergy season, depending on what you’re allergic to.”
-Clara Chung

“A new study found that a mother’s diet affects her baby’s allergies. Which can only mean one thing: My mom ate cats.”
-Jimmy Fallon

“For everyone calling me anorexic: I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It’s not about weight, it’s about health! Gluten is crapppp anyway!”
-Miley Cyrus

“He said ‘I love you.’ I sneezed and said, ‘Sorry, I’m allergic to bullshit.”
- Unknown

“I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.”
-Unknown

“That awkward moment when its Peanut Butter Jelly Time, and you’re allergic to peanut butter.”
-Unknown
“There’s a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So, what’s the problem?”
-Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment